Oct 9, 2007

Sira, winner of 'Best of People' category!


Congratulations Sira! So it's not just me, the world thinks my boys are beautiful too. The artist, who spontaneously dropped by in a hunt for sunflowers and found our boys along the way, submitted online a photo of Sira in a 'Best of People' digital-photo-of-the day-contest and Sira won. To vote for him to win best of the month, click HERE and find that cute face pictured above (you can only vote once, so vote wise, vote for Sira). OK, so it's not Baby Beautiful USA contest, but he could win that too!

5 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Done! :) He is too cute!

Cavatica said...

I voted for Sira! All your boys are beautiful.

LISA said...

He got my vote!!!

Sprout's House said...

Of course Sira has my vote! : )

Cindy said...

He won!!! Thanks for voting :D