May 10, 2012

As if I have time to blog for free anymore. Now I get to rush the crowds in downtown DC and sit my ass in a windowless room all day with my legs all badly crossed under me until they hurt so bad I limp around the building and get paid to blog, and even edit other people's blog posts. Somehow it always sounded glitzier when I imagined it under this blog's influence...if only I could earn money to dance.

By the way, once a very bad walker indeed, Sira now runs his way to everything. No more laying down on U street. The stroller sits in a shed. Miracles keep happening.

8 comments:

D said...

Don't know if the pants' stitching accentuates the outline, but I can't get the image of Flat Stanley out of my head now!!

Sha Zam- said...

I dig those pants!

TylerandBrianne said...

Love seeing new pictures. When are you moving home?

Mama Papaya said...

I am immensely curious about your windowless (and chairless?) blogging adventures. And your DC diaries. And the kindergarten chronicles. You get the picture,

Hope all is well, Mama.

Karlie said...

Cindy -
My name is Karlie and my husband and I are in the process of adopting triplets from Ethiopia. A friend forwarded your blog to me. Your boys are too cute for words. We are getting ready for our first trip to ET for court and then embassy after that. Any advice about traveling home with 3 kiddos would be fantasic!!! They will be around 12 months when we bring them home. Actually, any advice at all about being a mom to triplets would be amazing. Looking forward to hearing back from you! Karlie

The Stephensons said...

Your boys have grown up! Thanks for your more recent updates.
Lynn (TTC)

The Stephensons said...

I thought of you this morning, and was happy to find an update! Your boys are grown up, and as beautiful as ever.

Lynn(TTC Adoption)

Anonymous said...

Good morning I think your blog is quite nice!