Apr 10, 2007

Play Nice

Let's just say our house is LOUD these days. (WHAT?!)


I love the toy in this picture below; er, I mean the boys love it and they can play with it together. I don't know what it's called or who makes it (it was "donated") but they don't make toys like this anymore. Besides dinging the bell and squeaking the squeak, they love to turn it upside down a million times.


Sira is papa gaga lately; that greasy sock is indeed Jerry's (gross). Poor Tsega's head is getting crushed in Sira's excitement.



Be nice to your brothers, baby boys.







Ahhh, that's better.

8 comments:

D said...

Your boys are so beautiful! Thanks for the photos!

lara said...

your photos are wonderful thank you for sharing them with us.

cathy said...

As usual... I'm amazed at their off-the-charts cuteness. I love that they have so much fun and energy with each other. Your house looks like a constant party!

Amy B. said...

Your boys are so cute. I know that your household must get loud...ours does and we only have one little squealer (and two bigger ones) in our house. I love to see pictures of them interacting. They must bring you none stop joy.

esther said...

i LOVE your blog - great job!!!

Susy Q said...

I have showed pictures of your babies to a countless number of people and the response is always filled with squeals and cries of "awwwww!" I'm sure they can be a handful (or three!), but given how adorable they are, it must be more than worth it!

Brooke said...

i love all your pictures! it makes me so happy to see how the boys are thriving!

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful boys. I have never seen pictures of multiples from Ethiopia. Gorgeous boys.

http://destastory.blogspot.com/