Jun 26, 2008

Beastie Triplet Boys




Triple Trouble
Excerpted from lyrics by The Beastie Boys

If You
If You
Wanna Know
Wanna Know
The real deal about the three
Well let me tell you
We're triple trouble ya'll
We're gonna bring you up to speed. . .



Moving the crowd, well that's a must
I got some words that apply to us and that's
Mesmerizing, tantalizing
Captivating, we're devastating. . .



Hey yo, BAM super nature *** ****
Cerrone on the microphone I am
Adrock a.k.a sharp cheddar
My rhymes are better
What the Helen in Troy is that?
Did I hear you say my rhymes is wack?
I'm beautiful you can't touch me
If you pick a rose, well you might just bleed. . .



We're originators you can't feign
Ignorance or pass the blame
'Nuff rhymes coming out the brain
'Nuff beats to drive you insane
'Nuff moves to make your neck crane
'Nuff skill to make the rhymes ingrain
'Nuff heat to leave you in flames
'Nuff style that you can't defame
You see I walk like Jabba The Hutt
With the style so new y'all be like what?

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

FANTASTIC pictures. All three boys- wonderfully wonderful.

I've got to tell ya- the two pictures with food all over the face made me think of The Christmas Story- "Show mommy how the piggy eats...." If you haven't seen the movie, you might think I'm leaving a fairly rude comment. But really, the reminder of the movie made me feel delight. I think it's a sweet moment. ;-)

los cazadores said...

This is one of the greatest posts, eva! These rhymes are the shiznit. Seriously, I'm jealous you can match a triple threat Beasties tunes to pics of your kids....way too cool (and cute)!

Cindy

Heza Hekele said...

Looks like fun. There aint nothin quite like hangin in the yard with your guys! (or any loved ones for that matter...add a bbq and it's even that much better!)

Josh, Amy, Olivia, Josiah, Girum, Tarikwa, and Taye said...

You rock! I actually still have a drumstick that Mike D threw me in.....1993 maybe? That along with my Indigo Girls stuff and my Ani Difranco menage about rounds out the cool years:) I've been thinking of putting together a triplet mix (your three little birds post inspired me). This one would have to be included! Also, SchoolHouseRock's "Three is the Magic Number." ....and then I run dry. Any other ideas?

Deirdre said...

The backpack photo makes me smile! Love this post.

Scott and Emily's Blog said...

too creative! love the pics of your boys...they are beautiful...

LISA said...

That is hilarious!!Had me movin' in my chair!! LOL!!
(hey,did you hear we got our referral?)

Sparkz said...

Looks like you have your hands full (in a good way of course). They look like sweet boys. Too cool!